Register of enterprises of the Republic of Latvia is state institution and it is dependent institution of Ministry of Justice.
Register of enterprises main functions are:
- to register companies and other subjects such as branches, representative offices etc;
– to keep, operate and issue information about companies and other subjects.
There are 14 different registers.
All documentation according to law is fixed and prepared in Latvian language.
Register of enterprises provides following services:
– Register of enterprises register companies(LLC, JSC, IM etc), associations, political parties, branches, representative offices, etc in Latvia according to Latvian laws.;
– Register of enterprises provides information all interested persons about all legal entities in Latvia;
– Register of enterprises has rights to verify identity, legal capacity and confirm signatures of natural persons who sign any documents in register of enterprises;
– Register of enterprises is informer about all changes commercial register.